I have earned three university degrees in psychology and structural engineering, which shape my perspective on the world: a combination of natural sciences and the humanities. These two always complement each other in my work. So I sat only long-proven and psychologically sound methods a. Here my people image is deeply rooted in the humanistic tradition, my working methods are fueled by many proven psychological schools (cognitive behavioral therapy, systemic therapy, psychoanalysis, humanistic therapy, hypnotherapy, Gestalt therapy).As a systemic leadership coach, medical practitioner for psychotherapy with talk and schema therapy and as NLP Practitioner I worked many hours with people and helping them to solve their problems. Regularly I let my work colleagues supervise and educate myself continuously continuously.
As a longtime employee, Project Manager and Managing Director in medium and large international companies, I have as an athlete, musician, traveler, Ehrenamtler and board member of many interesting people and perspectives met in clubs and gained experience in different walks of life.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Psychology, majoring in industrial and organizational psychology. Bachelor Thesis on the influence of leaders on the health of their employees
- Master of Arts (MA) in Psychoanalytic Psychology
- Study of Civil Engineering, Diploma in Engineering (Dipl.-Ing.)
- Healing permission for psychotherapy after Heilpraktikergesetz
- Training in schema therapy in the Working Group for Scientific Psychotherapy (AWP, Berlin) in cooperation with the Institute of Schema Therapy, Berlin (www.schematherapie-berlin.de) at Eckhard Roediger, Werner Pusch man, Lukas Nissen, Barbara Costaz among others
- Client-centred therapist
- Systemic Business Coach (artop Institute at the Humboldt University, Berlin)
- NLP Practitioner (DVNLP, Wolfgang Walker, Berlin)
- Trainer for social skills (GSK, Dr. Hinsch)
- Certified Mediator
- Member of the Professional Association of German Psychologists BDP
- Member of the Association of Free psychotherapists, medical practitioners for psychotherapy and psychological counselors VFP
- Associate Coach of the German Federal Association of Coaching DBVC
- Member of the association of lesbians and gays in psychology VLSP